This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mrenergy.com, the website of Missouri River Energy Services (“MRES”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- The types of personally identifiable information collected from you through the website, how the information is used, and with whom the information may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your personally identifiable information.
- The security procedures in place to protect your personally identifiable information.
- Ways in which you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Through the website, MRES may collect any or all of the following personally identifiable information:
- E-mail addresses
- First and last names
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Phone numbers
MRES only has access to and only collects information that you voluntarily provide via direct submission, such as website entry fields or other direct contact from you using the website. MRES is the sole owner of any information collected on the website. MRES will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. MRES will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary for the operation of the website and other business purposes of MRES.
Website User Rights
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data MRES has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data MRES has about you.
- Request that MRES delete any data it has about you.
- Express any concerns you have about MRES’s use of your data.
- Raise any questions or concerns regarding MRES’s compliance with this Privacy Statement.
MRES takes precautions to protect your personally identifiable information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever MRES collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to MRES in a secure way.
While MRES uses encryption to protect personally identifiable information transmitted online, MRES also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which MRES stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
MRES uses “cookies” on the website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help MRES improve access and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when MRES uses a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable MRES to track and target the interests of website users to enhance the experience on the website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on the website.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The website contains links to other sites outside the domain www.mrenergy.com. Please be aware MRES is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. MRES encourages website users to be aware when they leave the website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Updates to Privacy Statement
MRES may update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.