| Posted in: News Releases
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – Missouri River Energy Services (MRES) announced today it has entered into a partnership with Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) that will enable Tyler’s Incode® software to serve as the preferred enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to MRES member utilities. MRES works with its 61 member communities across Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota to provide energy and energy services, with each member owning and operating their own electric distribution system.
This partnership enables MRES to offer Incode at a preferred price and implementation terms to its members and allows members to also access additional product solutions including Tyler Content Manager™ and MyCivic™.
Tyler is able to offer a full suite of solutions to help meet the needs of MRES members and their budgets. If selected by an MRES member, the member utility or city will work directly with Tyler to implement Incode. The MRES members also have the option to add-on Tyler Content Manager™ to streamline access to records and documents and MyCivic™, Tyler’s comprehensive, customizable platform designed to promote civic engagement. With these offerings, members will have a host of solutions:
- More efficient managing and reporting of financial data
- Simplifying the complexities of billing, scheduling and reporting with automated tasks
- Making day-to-day business functions more efficient and seamless
- Improving transactional efficiency, eliminating data entry duplication, increasing field productivity and enhancing customer service with utility applications
- Encouraging two-way communication with customers and increased customer engagement
- Easily transforming valuable paper documents into electronic images
- Improved services for customers
“MRES evaluated Incode among other similar software packages and found Incode is the most suitable for use by our members in the operation of their electric distribution systems,” said Thomas J. Heller, president and CEO of MRES. “In light of a rapidly changing electric industry, Tyler’s software will provide our members a utility billing solution with advanced capabilities in rate design, reporting, mobile technology and document management, while allowing our members to connect with customers more efficiently and effectively.”
For more information, contact Member Services and Communications Vice President Joni Livingston at Missouri River Energy Services, phone: 605-338-4042 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.