Time: 11:00 AM - 7:15 PM
Please join us for this year's Municipal Leadership Academy, which will be held September 10 and 11, 2019, at the ClubHouse Hotel & Suites in Sioux Falls, S.D. A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved under "Missouri River Energy Services" at the ClubHouse Hotel & Suites. Please make your reservations by calling the hotel directly at (605) 361-8700. The cut-off date is August 9, 2019.
The seminar is being held in a physically accessible building. If you have special needs, either physical or dietary, please contact Marcy Douglas@mrenergy.com, and necessary accommodations will be made.
Please register online using the form below.
Tuesday, September 10
- 11am: MRES and our relationship with your utility, MRES CEO Tom Heller
- 1130am: Introductions and Member Service Opportunities Review during LUNCH, BES Field Representative Marcy Douglas
- 1230pm: Purchase of electricity and our power mix, Terry Wolf
- 130pm: Western Area Power Administration (WAPA), Jeff Peters
- 150pm: Renewables and distributed generation, Jeff Peters
- 215pm: Cyber Security, Eric Hanson
- 300pm: BREAK
- 315pm: Rates and Cost of Service, Tim Miller
- 350pm: Energy Services, Shannon Murfield
- 425pm: Distribution Maintenance and Managing Line Crew, Jeff Becthold
- 530pm: SOCIAL
- 615pm: DINNER
Wednesday, September 11
- 7am: BREAKFAST
- 8am: Governance, Tim Blodgett
- 10am: BREAK
- 1015am: Governance, Tim Blodgett
- Noon: LUNCH