Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
All members are invited to attend one of the following meetings at the location most convenient for you to discuss the benefits and options of members working together on a solution for CIS/Billing systems.
- July 23 | Orange City, Iowa | Prairie Winds Event Center | 908 8th Street SE (Hwy 10) | 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., followed by an early lunch at 11:00 a.m.
- July 23| Worthington, Minn. | Comfort Suites & Conference Center |1447 Prairie Drive | 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., refreshments provided
- July 24 | Alexandria, Minn. | Holiday Inn Alexandria | 5637 Hwy 29 S | 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., followed by lunch at 12:00 p.m.
- July 25 | Moorhead, Minn. | Frying Pan | 2920 US Hwy 10 | 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., followed by an early lunch at 11:00 a.m.
- July 25 | Watertown, S.D. | Ramkota Hotel and Watertown Event Center | 1901 9th Avenue SW, 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., refreshments provided
- The Latest on AMI and Smart Grid Technologies - Joni Livingston and Brad Lingen
- Why Consider New CIS/Utility Billing Technology? - Greg Johnson of Katama Technologies, Inc.
- Member Smart Grid Focus Group – Summary of Findings – Brad Lingen
- Input from Members
- What CIS/Billing system do you currently have?
- What are your likes and dislikes?
- What features/modules would you like in a new system?
- What are the barriers to overcome for your utility?
5. Benefits of working together on AMI and CIS/Billing Systems – Joni 6. Next Steps in Research and Possible Request for Proposals 7. Information About Focus Group and How To Receive Updates
Please RSVP to Lisa Korthals at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-678-4042.