MRES is seeking a student pursing a bachelor’s degree in the Finance, Accounting or Business related field for a full-time summer Internal Audit/Accounting Special Projects internship in our Accounting and Finance department. This position will be located in our corporate office in Sioux Falls, S.D. The position begins in mid-May and goes through mid-August.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Perform audits of the internal controls, policies, procedures and accounting and financial data of various departments within the organization
- Complete flowcharts of various accounting and business functions
- Assist in the planning and preparing of any special projects deemed necessary by the Manager of Risk and Reporting, e.g. assisting with the preparation of the annual budget
What You’ll Bring
Education & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year university (completed sophomore year or further) pursing a degree the accounting, finance, or a business related industry field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applying is Friday, Feb. 9, 2018.