MRES Smart Grid Summit
August 29, 2017
10:00 am — 3:00 pm
Prairie Winds Event Center, 908 8th St. SE, Orange City, Iowa
Missouri River Energy Services (MRES) is working to develop a technology roadmap with the goal of providing Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Smart Grid technologies (SGT) to members in order to:
- Enable more efficient and reliable operation of the local energy delivery system
- Provide for enhanced customer communications
- Facilitate enhanced pricing structures (such as time-of-use rates)
- Allow for the interface of new customer technologies
We invite you to participate in a Smart Grid Summit, which will be held in three member communities during the last week of August. You can select whichever meeting works best for your location and your time schedule. They will be held:
- Tuesday, August 29 | Prairie Winds Event Center | 908 8th St. SE, Orange City, Iowa
- Wednesday, August 30 | Brookings Municipal Utilities Library/Conference Room | 525 Western Avenue, Brookings, S.D.
- Thursday, August 31 | Detroit Lakes City Hall | 1025 Roosevelt Avenue, Detroit Lakes, Minn.
Each meeting will start at 10:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:00 p.m. The meetings will focus on the benefits and features of AMI and SGT, the development of the MRES technology roadmap, and the experiences of members who have already installed AMI. Utility/city managers, electrical superintendents, office managers, and meter technicians would benefit from hearing about this MRES initiative and we would greatly appreciate your input. Please register for one of the meetings by contacting Lisa Korthals at 800-678-4042 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you may register below.
Register below. All fields required unless marked ‘optional’.