The Accounting Assistant provides general support for the Missouri River Energy Services Accounting Team. This position is involved with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Reconciliations (GL and bank), and miscellaneous Project Tracking. This is a part-time position with a Monday through Friday schedule, working between 30-35 hours/week. Benefits include health, dental, 401-k, and paid time off/holiday.
Qualifications for the Accounting Assistant position include:
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with accounting software. Background with Great Plains is preferred.
• Microsoft Office experience with strong Excel skills.
• Associate Degree in Accounting or 3-4 years of accounting experience.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong interpersonal abilities.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• A self-starter with a flexible work style.
• Demonstrates ownership and accountability.
Please submit a resume and cover letter indicating your qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MRES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
P.O. Box 88920
Sioux Falls, SD 57109-8920
Or via e-mail at email@example.com