Treasury Specialist (Part-Time)
The Treasury Specialist is a new regular part-time position reporting to the Investment and Credit Manager. In this role you will provide assistance and support for activities involving cash management, investments, accounting systems, and records.
- Maintaining records of cash and investment transactions and projected activity
- Performing daily bank reconciliations
- Processing requisitions
- Developing and preparing related reports and spreadsheets
- Processing monthly investment accounting activity.
- Highly detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task without hindering accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of initiative and the ability to work independently
- Effective interpersonal abilities
- Solid organizational skills
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of Associates Degree is Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related field is required
- Prior work experience in Banking, Treasury, Accounting, or Finance is preferred
You will have a flexible schedule working between 20-25 hours per week. This position offers a complete benefits package which includes health, dental, flexible spending, 401k, life, paid time off, and supplemental reimbursement.
Please submit your cover letter and resume describing how you meet the qualifications to email@example.com.
MRES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
P.O. Box 88920
Sioux Falls, SD 57109-8920
Or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org